Sunday, July 24, 2011

I love my Life

Well, this past week has gone well. S and I are getting more involved in our new ward and I'm looking forward to whatever may come :)
We are all ready for school, we have all of our supplies, our registration is on Friday and tomorrow will be our first day of waking up early and a stricter bed time.... I am so proud of my little love, and I am going to miss him so much during the day....I wonder if I can have lunch with him like at his old school?
'I' has a very loose tooth and we made a tooth pillow for the Tooth Fairy. I have to admit, it didn't turn out as perfect as I had hoped, but I don't have a sewing machine yet and I'm still proud of it :) The tooth goes in the tooth :)
We all went to six flags for a family weekend outing. We had so much fun. 'I' rode everything that he could and S even even went on the Goliath, next time I get to. And when we were leaving, we saw Buggs And Sylvester :)We got a deal of a second day free, so we're really looking forward to going again.
And for dinner tonight, I made my first meaty lasagna, it turned out pretty yummy. This might need some explanation. I was a vegetarian for the majority of my young adult life and therefore, I got used to a lot of meatless options. But I have to say Thanks to my sister E for the great idea of adding sausage. It was yummy and 'I' even had seconds :)
So, it was a pretty eventful week and next weeks looks to be even more so!

No comments:

Post a Comment