Saturday, August 13, 2011

Family!

So much has happened in the last couple of weeks! So much so, that I've haven't had a chance to share!

At the end of July, we had a mini family reunion in Virginia at my father in-law's house (Grandpa Chiu). It was a great visit. I love my family and this visit gave me the chance to get to know them a little better :)

This was our (me and I's) first time driving through multiple states and I have to say, he did absolutely great!. He did have the PSP to entertain him, but besides that, no extra RR stops, plenty of sleeping and he was content with the food we packed. I have to admit I was excited seeing the state signs on the way there. I totally would have got pictures if we weren't on the interstate and if I wasn't the one driving lol.

So of course, here is my favorite sister E and baby P. I loved getting to see them again and I can not wait to visit them in FL.

 Here is H. She is so adorable. She has no idea who I am so hasn't quite warmed up to me lol, but she did talk to me briefly towards the end of the visit. She is definitely a mommy's girl <3
This cutie is little R and I got to hold him for quite a bit :) at least until he got hungry lol. I can't hide my love for chubby little babies lol.

And I'm sorry that I didn't get pics of all of the kids. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with all of them :) M, M, G, H, R, R, and baby S. As well as the rest of the grown ups P, M, L, N, T, M, T :)

We also visited Washington DC on the trip since 'I' and I hadn't been there before. It was very impressive. I really look forward to going again and spending the time to see and read everything.
Washington Monument :)

Lincoln Monument :)
So this was a great trip!Can't wait for the next reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment