Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First time in the snow!

So we've been in Minnesota for a few days and everything is covered in snow. Nice soft, easily formable snow... We had to go out and play! Keep in mind, this is the first time that 'I' and I have ever touched snow...
I's first time making a snowball!


 Daddy loves R in his little snow suit, he's so soft and cuddley



Snowball fight!

And amazingly, we already had these winter clothes from Georgia even though it never snowed while we were there...

So this was our first time in the snow! It was so much fun. I laughed so much watching S and 'I' play together. I held R while he slept.

Next year will be even more fun, R will be old enough to play too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures and commentary. Nothing better afterwards than hot chocolate and something to warm the toes and fingers.

    ReplyDelete