Monday, February 18, 2013

New Beginnings

Wow!
I know I haven't been on here in quite sometime. Life gets busy and things get forgotten...
A lot has happened.

I had a baby! Another son, little R :D

'I' turned eight and got Baptized <3

And in just four days, we are moving from Georgia to Minnesota! I've been disappointed with the lack of snow these last few years here, but now I'm scared of the amount of snow I'm guaranteed there! I grew up in Florida, I like warmth! Wish me (and the little ones) luck that we can make it to summer without freezing to death lol. Although I'm sure 'I' will love playing in the snow. He's already planning a snowball fight with dad :)

If anyone reads this, I am looking forward to sharing our upcoming adventures with you. I promise to try to get on here every week, or at least whenever something exciting happens :)

Goodbye for now and I hope you're having a day as wonderful as mine :)

Oh, I made homemade syrup for some waffles the other day if you're interested.

1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup butter
-over medium heat combine brown sugar, water and vanilla. Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved. Add butter. Continue to stir until butter is melted.
-Store in a jar in the fridge.

It'll be a bit runny (not nearly as thick as store bought) and the butter will kind of settle on top, just stir a little before using. Supper yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment